U-Pick Lavender Days
We enjoy seeing folks appreciate the lavender along with our spectacular view and welcome visitors to our farm for U Pick Lavender Days mid June - mid July. The timing is dependent on the weather and when the bloom begins. Feel free to visit to walk the farm, relax a bit, shop our lavender barn and cut lavender.
Dates for U Pick Lavender Days
Wednesdays & Weekends
June 21, 24, 25, 28
July 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 12, 14, 15, 16
*We may add days depending on what the season brings.
Cost to cut: $10 per bunch of fresh lavender for visitors to take home with them. Feel free to walk the farm (1/2 mile loop), enjoy our beautiful view, and shop our lavender barn while visiting!
Things to know
- All cutting tools will be provided.
- Lavender varieties we grow include (English) Hidcote, Munstead, Big Time Blue, Super Blue; (French) Grosso and Phenomenal.
- Stop by our Lavender Barn for your lavender needs from fresh & dried bunches, sachets, and lavender plants to your culinary staples.
- When visiting, please social distance if necessary.
- Though we do love pets, we cannot accommodate them on our farm due to growing herbs and lavender for culinary purposes.
- The setting is a farm and our lavender field is on a hill so please wear appropriate clothing and shoes to make your visit more comfortable.
We look forward to your visit and THANK YOU for supporting our little farm,
- Mike & Maria
Stop by Black Cat Cafe or Brimstone Bakery to pick up a boxed lunch or bring your own snack to enjoy a picnic while on the farm. We do suggest calling ahead or to place your order online.
We also work with groups to reserve time on the farm for meetings, yoga, walks, and to learn about growing lavender. Please call ahead or email for more information.