U-Pick Lavender Days
Since posting our U Pick Lavender Days for 2022, we have had tremendous interest in our small, little farm. We are humbled and gratified by this unexpected response. Our dream was to grow slowly into this and thanks to the interest we are receiving this year, we are realizing our hard work is taking root.
Dates for U Pick Lavender Days are TBD. We may add days depending on what the season brings.
Cost to cut: $10 per bunch of fresh lavender for visitors to take home with them. Feel free to walk the farm (1/2 mile loop around the field) and enjoy our beautiful view while visiting!
Things to know
- All cutting tools will be provided.
- Lavender varieties we grow include (English) Hidcote, Munstead, Big Time Blue, Super Blue; (French) Grosso and Phenomenal.
- Stop by our Farm Shop for your lavender needs from fresh & dried bunches, sachets, honey to lavender plants and more.
- When visiting, please social distance if necessary.
- Though we do love pets, we cannot accommodate them on our farm due to growing herbs and lavender for culinary purposes.
- Admission for kids 10 and under is free.
We look forward to your visit and THANK YOU for supporting our little farm,
- Mike & Maria
Stop by Black Cat Cafe or Brimstone Bakery to pick up a boxed lunch or bring your own snack to enjoy a picnic while on the farm. We do suggest calling ahead or to place your order online.
Please call ahead for any large groups and remember the setting is a farm and our lavender field in on a hill so wear appropriate clothing and shoes to make your visit more comfortable. Thank you!